Its sad to say but I really dislike my own class. First of all I am not trying to target at anyone. It is just simply from my point of view.
We only have merely 5 teachers for 4 subjects taught in class. However, none of them likes our class. Why?? I was wondering was it the atmosphere or the people in it. One my teachers say she felt very 'sensitive' whenever she enters our class. She always thought we were criticizing her or something because we were speaking our own language that she don't understand. I can say that our classmates don't respect the teachers at all. When the teachers are teaching, they are either talking or day dreaming. (I must admit I do sleep in front of teacher but that was because I was too tired =P). When teachers ask for homeworks, no answers from them. Handing in late homework is their best. Our class teacher had reprimanded our class for a few times because of their attitudes towards studies. They never pay attention in class and never give their best in their studies. When teacher give questions they copy from others. When given project, they will simply do and called it a stupid project that made them sleep late at night. Until now, how you feel about my class? Simply the worst, RIGHT??
The most 'tak boleh tahan' part is when the teachers ask 'Why you want to study FORM 6?' They always reply the same 'Erm..I got no offer so I study FORM 6'. Then teacher will ask 'What is your result in SPM?' They replied ' 1A to 2A'. How in the world you will get an offer when you get one or two A?? They are such thick skinned to say no offer so come here. Even me myself also don't dare to say that. They should have felt happy to be able to study FORM 6!!
So this is my class. PATHETIC RIGHT?? =((
I hope I can be like the proverbs saying 'Fresh flowers growing our from mud' HAIZZ..


