FIFA World Cup 2010 just ended this morning. Me as the soccer supporter stayed up to watch as late until 5.15am in the morning ans woke up at 5.45am. Both them did their best but I wont say that the match is a good and interesting match. I still prefer Germany but they weren't in the Finals. Thats okay. See you people in 4 years time GERMANS! Yea the muller young man was good.
VS 
As an overall, I enjoyed this World Cup cause I get to 'participate' in by staying up late just to watch few of my favorite match. =P (p.s Not that I mean Malaysia was in this whole thing) I don't fancy Spain but I feel Netherlands wasn't in a very good condition in yesterday's match. When the Spanish took over the world cup, I can see their glory and happiness since it was their first time. GOOD JOB GUYS!! By the way the octopus is a LEGEND! How can Mr. Paul be so accurate??
Waking up after a half an hour sleep wasn't very good. Had to drink coffee and chicken brands before going to school =P Had a great time discussing bout the finals with my friends and teachers. It seems like I am not the only girl who watch football. Time changes people!! Haha XD After a month of matches, we have to wait for another 4 years before World Cup 2014 Brazil come. CHEERS TO FOOTBALL!!!


