Finally the day comes..

Today is our competition day. Our school sent out two teams. The better and the exposure. I was in the exposure team. We had trainings for less than two weeks and we had to get ready for competition in SAB.

In the morning was boring and boring. All the lame ucapan by the 'big big' people la. Our opponent was English College and SAB. We had two games before the semi-finals. At first we thought we would have lost early and pack our bags. To our surprise, we won our first ever match against EC for 8-3. We were quite happy la. Then it comes to the match against SAB which was 9-7 and we won again. However it was an unfair match. The referee (student) wasn't really sure of the game rules. many faults was not seen. The opponents are rough and they started using rough tactics. They push pull step and any other action that you can think of. Somehow we just got into semi finals. Then we had to compete with SMK Gelang Patah for the finals. But they were the best among all so memanglah we lost to 2-12. We really concede defeat. After that was the match for the 3rd place and the 4th place position. Once again against SAB. They wanted to revenge on us so we had a hard time too. One of the senior's leg got kicked and she sprained her ankles badly. In the end we lost 4-8.

Actually I didn't played much. I was the reserved. Well I only knew about netball two weeks ago, there is a limit to my ability. However, I did enjoyed my time playing netball. I knew new seniors and form a good friendship with them. It was my first time watching and playing an sports real live. After all everyone did well and we gotten the 4th place out of 10 schools. Here is some of the photos taken during the game. Credits to the seniors who came and support. By the way I am sorry for the mistakes and faults that are made during the game. <3 <3 <3 netball!!! Thanks everyone =D

 
Photos before the game (Team B)

Team A

Warming up